Save the date for the Bank of America
Chicago Marathon on October 11, 2015!
Click here to get registration and fundraising information as soon as we have it!
As a SoleMate for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon you will receive a number of fantastic benefits.
- Free training with CARA (Chicago Area Runners Association) and a CARA membership*
- Free cheer squad t-shirts for your friends and family
- A private, heated or air conditioned race-day venue with refreshments, indoor bathrooms, and private gear check only blocks from the start!
- Team workshops on core strength, stretching and injury prevention through Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers
- A pre-marathon pasta dinner
- A Nike team running singlet
- A free one-year, all-access Chicago Athletic Clubs gym membership for the first three SoleMates to raise $2,500
- And much more!
* Free training with CARA is offered at the $600+ commitment levels only
Questions? Email Cindy at email@example.com or call 773-342-1250 ext. 23.
To see pictures of last year's SoleMates team at The Bank of America Chicago Marathon click here!