Run for Girls on the Run in the Bank of America
Chicago Marathon on October 12!
Join us and add meaning to your run in the process!
$300 and $600 commitment levels are available if you gain entry to the race independently.
Click here to join our team
As a SoleMate for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon you will receive a number of fantastic benefits.
- Free training with CARA (Chicago Area Runners Association) and a CARA membership*
- Free cheer squad t-shirts for your friends and family
- A private, heated or air conditioned race-day venue with refreshments, indoor bathrooms, and private gear check only blocks from the start!
- Team workshops on core strength, stretching and injury prevention through Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers
- The opportunity to raise funds toward your commitment when you shop at Fleet Feet Sports (starting in June, 2014)
- A pre-marathon pasta dinner at the historic Drake Hotel
- A Nike team running singlet
- A free one-year, all-access Chicago Athletic Clubs gym membership for the first three SoleMates to raise $2,500
- And much more!
* Free training with CARA is offered at the $600, $1,000 and $1,500 commitment levels only
Questions? Email Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 773-342-1250 ext. 23.
To see pictures of last year's SoleMates team at The Bank of America Chicago Marathon click here!