Run for Girls on the Run in the Bank of America
Chicago Marathon on October 12!
Missed the lottery? Girls on the Run can still get you into the race! Secure an entry through us with a $1,500 fundraising commitment!
We will cover your $185 marathon entry fee, provide free marathon training, and much more! The $1,500 commitment is only available until June 20 or until we are out of entries. $300 and $600 commitment levels are available if you gain entry to the race independently.
Click here to join our team and secure your entry.
As a SoleMate for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon you will receive a number of fantastic benefits.
- A guaranteed entry into the 2014 Bank of America Chicago Marathon ($1,500 fundraising commitment) if you register with us before June 20 OR before we run out of guaranteed entries. Girls on the Run will cover the $185 entry fee.
- Free training with CARA (Chicago Area Runners Association) and a CARA membership*
- Free cheer squad t-shirts for your friends and family
- A private, heated or air conditioned race-day venue with refreshments, indoor bathrooms, and private gear check only blocks from the start!
- Team workshops on core strength, stretching and injury prevention through Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers
- The opportunity to raise funds toward your commitment when you shop at Fleet Feet Sports (starting in June, 2014)
- A pre-marathon pasta dinner at the historic Drake Hotel
- A Nike team running singlet
- A free one-year, all-access Chicago Athletic Clubs gym membership for the first three SoleMates to raise $2,500
- And much more!
* Free training with CARA is offered at the $600, $1,000 and $1,500 commitment levels only
Questions? Email Cindy at email@example.com or call 773-342-1250 ext. 23.
To see pictures of last year's SoleMates team at The Bank of America Chicago Marathon click here!