Join Team Girls on the Run in 2017!
Guaranteed Charity Entries to the 2017 Bank of America Chicago Marathon are going fast – Secure your entry with Team Girls on the Run today!
Whether it is your first, second, or 30th marathon, we will help you cross the finish while you help thousands of girls cross theirs!
All team members are asked to commit to raising a minimum of $500 or $700 if you already have an entry and $1,500 if you need Girls on the Run to provide your entry, a minimum set by the marathon for all charities guaranteeing entries after the drawing.
In exchange for that generous commitment, team members enjoy some outstanding benefits including free training, Girls on the Run to cover your entry fee (if using a guaranteed charity entry), free cheer shirts for friends and family, team gatherings, and much more!
Limited Time Only!
Receive an exclusive SoleMates Nike half-zip jacket when you guarantee your entry into the 2017 Bank of America Chicago Marathon before 10/25/16!
As a team member for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon, you will also receive all of the following team benefits:
- Guaranteed entry into the race!
- Girls on the Run to cover your entry fee (if used a guaranteed entry)!
- Free Summer Marathon Training with CARA or CES!
- Ongoing fundraising support!
- Team workshops and gatherings!
- A Nike team running top!
- Free Cheer Squad Shirts for your friends and family to wear on race day!
- Free entry to the Squeez’d Girls on the Run 5k Presented by Mariano’s!
- A VIP race weekend experience including a pre-race pasta pasty and a private indoor race day “home base” with food, refreshments and INDOOOR BATHROOMS only blocks away from the start with athletic trainers onsite to provide post-race stretching, breakfast, lunch, and a private gear check!
- A free Chicago Athletic Clubs membership to the first five team members to raise $2,000, and so much more!
Join us to bring a positive change to the next generation of women!